SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trisha60_gw

I thought I was alone

trisha60
12 years ago

I can not beleive I was not alone???. I have a 24 year old who is married to a man who has hated me for years why? Not good enough for him- I was overweight and poor- I have a grandaughter I do not see- I have 6 other kids I have no problems with. YES I made mistakes some my doing many not - I was a single mom to for years and i spoiled her to much I think but now not matter what I do it is wrong- I walked out on a birthday party that I bought everything for- drove 3 hours to get to because her husband is just mean- I then wrote a letter and let everything out- so what was a bad relationship got worse now we do not speak at all I leave messages once in awhile about my love for her- but unless I am willing to grovel and beg ( which will only get me a call back once in about 3-4 weeks after I have begged 20-30 times) I can not even have a five min. phone call- no birthday - christmas or anythinging calls to me- i send gifts they go unrecognized- once she called crying that she was sorry then it all went back to the same junk- I do not want help fixing this- I want help letting go and stop hurting- this isnt even about her husband anymore it is about my child who I slaved over and went to bat for and gave everything and her disresepect and treatment. I need to let go and go on with my life- it is affecting my new wonderful marriage and my life with my other kids- i can not even stand the fact that she calls them- someone have any advice to let it go It is not going to be fixed- sadly I really believe I will die before it is fixed but that is just how it is.

Comments (3)

Sponsored