SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
craftmom_9

not allowed to see grandchild ( long)

craftmom_9
21 years ago

My DD moved in with boyfriend at 18. Told me she was going to help a girl friend her child care one work one home with kids.Found out no girl friend but boy friend. She stayed away for about 4 mo. Before we found out where she was working . By then she was pregant. At about 5 mos. I started driving her to Dr. appointments. Said I'll pay gas. I never saw any pay. At 7 mo Dd boyfriend & his DD moved in with us.

Said they would pay 1/2 bills if after land was paid off they could buy a trailer & share land. Never saw anything

After GD was born on side of road with me helping deliver

Boyfriend won't stay at hospital said boss would fire him if he was late next morning. HAHA Boss was his own Father He knew what had happened & would never fire him. Anyway I stayed and change first diapers bonded with child. When we brought GB home boyfriend would not let any hold her said she might get spoiled. So I held her whenever he was asleep are gone. About 6 weeks later DD got new job . We were still waiting for any kind of help. Boyfriend was still just working when he wanted. Then he came up with idea that he woundn't do any work on land and pay 15o to us for rent, food, elect, all he brought was diapers & formala. His job was to tiring & hot. My DH works at 2 full time jobs. Plus yard work on day off. To make a long story short DH got fed up with this & told boyfriend to get a real job, marry DD, & support his own family. He had DD pack & they moved bake with his parrents. Since that day he has not let us see GB.

It has been almost 8 mo. Saw them in parking lot one day not

50 feet from where I was selling crafts. Younger DD went over and played with GD they would not let her bring the Baby over to me. What idea do you have? I love that GB. & would like to see her.

Comments (15)

Sponsored