SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amanda28_gw

Need Advice...

amanda28
17 years ago

I feel really stupid writing this post, but I just want to know what others think and if anyone had similar situations happen to them. NOTE: Possible sensitive material to some - sorry ahead of time if any information is offensive to anyone.

Last night I developed nausea and dizziness...I've been kind of tired for a few days now. I just had my period last week ending last Saturday. (the 29th of May) Last month I started the birth control patch, changing it faithfully etc. Today I woke up and felt fine. Walked my son to school and came home. Within an hour the nausea and dizziness came on. I still feel it as I write, more so the nausea. I can smell the percolated coffee from next door and it's making me feel sick. (I live in an attached townhouse) The only thought I have is pregnancy b/c it came on so suddenly and the smell thing is what really gets me worried. Tiredness too. BUT b/c I had a full period last week from Tuesday to Saturday, should I rule that out? Not to mention being on the patch. *SIGH* I know I could go and get a pregnancy test or go to the dr. but at the moment both is kind of impossible. So I've resorted to asking for advice on here....if it's even a possibility or does anyone know of anything else that could be wrong with me? I called a hotline to describe my symptoms and they suggested I see a DR. which I know I will in time. Ok...so there it is. Any advice or feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!