SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
texasone_gw

Husband threw 19 yr son out...I'm mad.

texasone
11 years ago

My husband of 25 years and I have a farm. We have a 19 yr old son who helped my husband on the farm and they were friends. Last week I gave my son a $40.00 ck to cash so he would have some walking around money. I don't know why but he changed the check to $140.00 and cashed it. I found out and son admitted it to me. I knew my husband would fly into a rage and I didn't want to tell him about it but knew inside I should. I did tell him and he threw our son out of the house-told him he is never allowed on the farm again and took his phone. He has no job no phone and no place to live. He came by the house today to personally apologize to my husband and wanted to come back home but husband said no. He will never be able to. I am so emotionally hurt by this and mad at my husband I don't know what to do. He said I have no reason to be mad at him that I should be mad at my son. I knew I shouldn't have told him that he would go off the deep end and he did. Took all my sons furniture to the burn pile. How immature is that for a 54 yr old father? Do you think he did the right thing and how can we get past this?

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County