Return to the Parents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hey! Ds is not just lazy; he has pneumonia!

Posted by freezetag (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 23, 09 at 10:48

Was wondering why he was just lying around all the time! In my defense, he does have a lazy streak, but this time, also a legit reason for acting tired. We've both had some chest congestion, and I have been annoyed that, while I have to just go on with my work/mom duties, he is spending every possible second lying down and napping. Dh took him to the doctor, and then for a chest XRay. Feeling a little bad for missing the signs, but glad that he is not a complete bum :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hey! Ds is not just lazy; he has pneumonia!

Oh, poor guy. How old is he?

o

Thanks, suzie, he is 11. I don't think it's life-threatening or anything, it has just left him sort of tired and run-down. The good thing is, he is a kid and has more free time than us to rest and recover.

o

Hopefully he's still at the age where Mom's kiss helps. Sending along my wishes for his (and your) recovery soon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here