Return to the Parents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Emergency Birthday activities needed!!!

Posted by Pamelad1 (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 6, 02 at 0:21

My ds ninth birthday is tomorrow (4-6) and we were planning an outside basketball game and several contests. Well, a small glitch has occured...It is SNOWING!!!!!
We live in Cincinnati, so this isn't all that unusual, except that it was supposed to be 51 tomorrow and now it is only going to be 42. Can anyone help? I need something for them to do for about two hours. I have a Fisher Price 3 in 1 game table (pool, air hockey, and ping pong). Other than that, any ideas?
Thanks so much and please pray that this snow doesn't stick around!! I am ready for spring!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Emergency Birthday activities needed!!!

Soooo, how did the party go?

o
RE: Emergency Birthday activities needed!!!

Amazingly, it went very well. The sun came up and melted the .8" of snow we had. It warmed up to 45 and boys being boys, they went out and played basketball and football. Of course, it was 67 and beautiful on Sunday!! DS said it was a great party so I guess that's all that matters!
Thanks for asking,
Pam

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here