SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
classact_gw

Reading These Posting

classact
16 years ago

When I read some of these posting from parents my heart just breaks, I actually cry when reading what pain some parents here have to endeour from their children.

I just don't understand why some children act towards their parents the way they do. Unless of course their is some type of abuse. But from what I read here, I just don't understand their reasons. Parents and children who don't speak for years is just more than I could ever cope with.

When we give birth to our children we have such high hopes for them, we foresee a nice little family unit with everyone getting along. So what happens to this dream.

I have two daughters ages 24 and 26 and fortunately I have never had any problems that I have read here, I just give thanks every day that I don't have to go through all this pain, I really don't think I could handle.

How do some of you parents that have these problems get through the day. If you could turn the clock back and see what life had instore for you would you have had these children.

Comments (10)

Sponsored