SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karola_gw

My daughter has moved out of the house and wants

karola
17 years ago

I'm desperately surging advise! I have 3 daughters and I have started a Beanie-baby collection for each one them when they where little. 2 have moved out and one of the two insist of having her hole collection. I have given her 49 Beanies with her name on, she used to play with them and half the tags are missing and dirty. The rest I carefully put away to save for her someday as I'm still continuing the collection. She has moved in with her boyfriend now and the house is not very clean and stuff all over the floor. I know she is not ready to take on the responsiblity to care for the collection. At the time we agreed, they would get some Beanies to play with and the rest is not going to leave houses until I give them to them. They can have them someday when they are settled to pass on to their own children. BUT, one daughters boyfriend has called the police and they want the Beanies NOW, all of them. The officer said, I have until the end of the week to hand them over to her because they are a gift. I think her boyfriend wants to sell them on Ebay, either way I'm shocked and I'm not ready to let them go. I have infested $$$$. What are my rights? They have been in my care for over 15 years.

Comments (33)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus