SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amber_aurora

Breast feeding -) bottle

amber_aurora
16 years ago

I have been home with my daughter since her birth, she's so used to breastfeeding she will not for the life of me take anything else. She will not have anything to do with bottles or bottle nipples, although she drinks out of sippy cups but she will only drink water and watered down juices. I'm trying to go back to work but I can't get her to take formula at all, she hates it, yet I can only pump so much extra milk. I left her with my father while I got a root canal that only took 2 hours she gave him HELL... She was hungry but wouldn't take the formula. She's only 5 and a half months old I fear thats too young to be introducing her to cow's milk but she absolutely hates formula wouldn't even take it at the hospital after she was born. I feel like pulling my hair out lol she seems impossible I've tried not feeding her off the breast for at least 5 hours to see how she would handle it and she can't even make 2 I'm afraid daycare wont take her if I can't get her to drink breast/formula out of a bottle or sippy. She eats baby foods but it doesn't seem to fill her up or she turns it into play time with her foods and I feel she's not really getting much any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (7)

Sponsored