SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
seamer1

harrassed kid at school

Seamer1
18 years ago

We will be moving to a new state soon ( about 3-4 weeks) Our older daughter had a car accident in which her friend wasn't wearing a seatbelt. He hit the windshield. His parents are so quick to cause problems with the medical bills although they have been told that we will pay the bills. The problem is the boys sister is harrassing my younger daughter at school. I went to the principle and asked that the teacher they share a class with was told. Instead of just keeping a watchful eye on the bullying, she makes a class announcment saying how she will not referee fights in her class, all the while staring at my child. This is exacally what I was trying to avoid. The class then wanted to know what was going on, and the bullier got her 2cents worth in, with out talking directly to my daughter. I have half a mind to take her out of school early. these kids are in high school, and it is getting really ugly. The bullie was even told by the police to not harrass my daughter about the matter, and she still gets her bulling in. The teacher is intimidated by the girl also, so she pretty well gets to do as she pleases in the class, and the school does nothing about it.

Your views please

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County