Return to the Parents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My daughter has a very severe, hard to cure disease

Posted by dm239 (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 7, 06 at 3:02

HELP ME TO OFFER MONEY FOR CHILDS TREATMENT PLEASE!

Ksusha is a six-year girl from Saint Petersburg, Russia. She has a very severe, hard to cure disease - aplastic anemia. Since December 13th, 2005 the girl has been confined to the blood cancer chemotherapy department of the Children's City Hospital 1 (Saint Petersburg). She is in the isolation ward together with her mother. Ksusha cannot leave the ward as the slightest infection will lead to sepsis and death. Her bone marrow does not function and she can only survive on transfusions of blood components.

Aplastic anemia can not be treated in Russia. Money is necessary to get treatment in Germany or in USA, to search for the donor of the bone marrow and to purchase drugs and blood components.

The fool information is on the site http://www.ksuha.org/helpE.html

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My daughter has a very severe, hard to cure disease

"Fool information"? Freudian slip.....

Alot of these websites looking for people to send money to a foreign country are shams. If this is for real, i'm sorry about your predicament, however this is not the place for advertising or soliciting money.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here