SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debbie5_gw

butt allergies: ever heard of this??

debbie5
22 years ago

I am posting this on a few forums to maximize the assistance I might get from you kind folks...

When I was a kid, if I ate tomato sauce, I would get a red, super ouchie vulva. DD (age 4 1/2)now has the same thing. Weird or what?? Anyone ever heard of this?? Will Benedryl help? Can you use Neosporin with painkillers on vulva? She never has been so red before..she begged for pizza for lunch & I relented. (We went out with DH for lunch as a special day.) Well, the sauce at the restaurant must have some wicked tomatos in it, 'cause DD was SCREAMING while peeing tonight. I felt just awful! She has never been this bad (and no, it's not a UTI or yeast infection...she got no relief from Monistat and just got off meds for kidneys.)It's always been just red, but never sore! Poor thing. What next? Any ideas what to do? (I gave her Benedryl out of desperation..she was getting almost phobic about peeing & making herself hysterical with worry about having to pee, despite my best "it will be all right.." Mommy assurances...)

We need a "What's Wrong With Me/My Kid/My Family Member?" medical forum! LOL

d5

Comments (7)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH