SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hoakie2601

Dont know what to do! Please help

hoakie2601
14 years ago

Ok... My step grandson that I have custody of. (I am like his parent that is why I am posting here) Has had issues with conduct points in school and other behavior problems. His conduct points have been 7 in Dec and 4 in Jan. Last week I purchased probowl tickets for him and my husband to attend. I have told him 3 different times in the last 2 days that if he got any conduct points he would not be going to the probowl.

Well today I looked at his school records and he got a contuct point for class disruption. Talking while it was quite time. I am so torn. I hate taking this away from him but if I dont follow through with my word he will think I am a push over. But still this is ripping my heart out right now. He was so excited about going.

At the same time I am kind of scared because he is prolly going to make my life a living hell this weekend. We live about 4 hours from Miami and my husband is leaving on Sat and not returning home until Mon. I was looking forward to a girls weekend. Now I am afraid I am going to have to deal with a upset boy.

Please help me get over the feelings I am having.

Comments (7)

Sponsored