SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
akangel76

My daughter

akangel76
15 years ago

Well I have a 8yr old daughter and a soon to be 11yr old son. My little princess who most of the time behaves herself and follows the rules. About every few months with no reason does something totally crazy and knows she will get it trouble. A few months ago she got my flour out put a dash of all my spices in it tracked a bunch in the living room and all over the kitchen. Then last week she decides to snoop in her brothers room and plays with his pocket knife and cuts his sheets and puts glue on his pillow. I am at my wits end with it. She gets curious or bored and goes crazy. Does anyone have any suggestions to help curb this? She gets punished usually its these crazy things that get her grounded besides that she does her chores has straight A's and all. We always follow through with her punishment. I just don't know what to do with her. She sometimes reminds of the saying my mom use to say "if everyone else was jumping off the bridge would you to" well my daughter would be like me me I will go first lol!!! Anyways thanks in advance.

Comments (18)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler