Return to the Parents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Temporary Safety Tattoos

Posted by tattooid (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 17, 10 at 1:32

Hey, my name is Steven Gordon. I am an older sibling of a 5 year old. I am 18 years old and I am trying to start my own temporary safety tattoo company called TattooID (pronounced: Tat-too-eed). (www.thetattooid.com) I am engaged in teen entreprenuership and had the idea of this company after I became tired of my brother wandering off all the time when we were together. It is a scary thing just for me, so I can imagine how it must be for parents.

My tattoos are designed to create a fun way for children to have their information directly on them when there is a family trip to an amusement park or even the mall. Large, crowded areas can be stressful for any parent with a pre-schooler. The reason I am saying all of this because I am currently doing some market research to improve upon TattooID's services and products, and was wondering if any moms could fill out a survey that should take a minute. We even offer free samples upon request.

The link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JT33DSM
Thank you. If you have any questions or comments, please send me an email at steven@thetattooid.com.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Temporary Safety Tattoos

Steven. You may be 18 but it seems you can't read. There is no advertizing on this site and that includes your website. You might rethink putting info on a tattoo. The easiest way for a pervert to lure a child is if they have all the information on that child spread out in front of them.

o

Good luck with your idea, but no advertising allowed.

o

What are YOU smoking Dude?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here