Return to the Parents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
GW - request to start an Estrangement forum on GW

Posted by christy2828 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 3, 09 at 0:18

Here is a link to the Suggestions thread asking for an Estrangement forum. Please, leave a request, maybe they will hear it!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Suggestions for GW forum

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GW - request to start an Estrangement forum on GW

Also, a link to the Contact Us page, request there, too!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Contact GW

o

hi christy

i did e-mail gw and no response. looks like we have to find our own way with this and hopefully not be lost under other forums. thanks for your trouble anyway

o

I started a new forum for anyone that is interested!
I decided .. why wait for GW...
if you are interested.. here's the link..
http://estrangedstories.ning.com/

o

I've sent several emails to GW over the past few years but I have never received a reply. Don't be discouraged if you don't get one, and I have seen results without a response. Please, add to the first link, as well!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Thread request on the Suggestions forum

o

sarahsmom
I'll go- but I just have to make sure Medusa is ok and feels good about going too. We all need to be there for her-no matter where she is...
stray

o

Boy-the new site is wonderful! I also don't like the idea of "GW" not wanting us...Did they leave the same message for the "singles" site where there are children estranged from parents I wonder....

o

Hi Stray--like you i keep coming back here to check on medusa-wish she would come over to estranged stories and we could support her easier. I like we can message each other direct too. but I will not abandon GW as yet as there are still others-new and old-that need support as well. as u can see i am having a good day myself and i think whe we can be of any service to someone it helps take our mind off our issues with estrangement. This was the place that saved my life-literally and Stray u were part of that too. Take care all and god bless

o

Hi Straycat,
I see you've been on the singles site :)

To answer your wondering, no they did not leave the same message there. I think that may be because we have two threads out of thirty dedicated to estrangement, and one of them is maxed out at 151 posts. The Parents Forum has seven threads out of thirty (nearly 25% of the total threads on the first page)and none are maxed out. Just my .02.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here