|(Let it Snow)
Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the inks look so delightful
So while the winters cold and damp
Let us stamp! Let us stamp! Let us stamp!
It doesn't take much convincing
When we carefully press just right
Our projects are quickly drying
MORE ON GARDENWEB...
|Too cute.You should submit that to the Two Peas website.|
|I don't stamp, but this one is real good! Correct rhyming and all. Had a kick, thanks! |
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here