Brayers roll...are ya listening?
On the card...ink is glistening.
A beautiful sight...we're happy tonight,
Stamping in a winter wonderland.
In the kitchen we can build a snowman.
When we stamp...ain't it thrillin'?
|Just love all your 'songs,' Justluvtocraft! Are you snowed in there in Pennsylvanis? Are you getting cabin fever? LOL!!|
|The poet muse in you surely has been creative. I've read and enjoyed every one - thanks for sharing!|
|oh please i should have put that i got these in an email from a friend. i take no credit for them. just for posting them for all to enjoy. we have had snow here for the first time this year friday and saturday almost all day. but i had to be at work. i work in a small hardware store and only me and one other guy to sell the shovels and rock salt. ouch my aching back. after lifting all that weight for three days. yuck! the guy i work with had a hip operation and he can't lift the 50 and 60 pound bags.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here