| OK folks, I need some ideas here.......
I found a scroll that is about 15" wide and about 2 1/2 feet long. OK, now visualize this:
The two ends are one foot long pieces x 15" wide pieces of grasscloth, with the end of each piece of grasscloth wrapped around a piece of wood. In the middle of the two pieces of grasscloth is a piece of black fabric with a quote stenciled on it. That piece of black fabric is sewn (top and bottom ) onto the grasscloth, making the whole scroll.
OK, what I want to do is REPLACE the black fabric with my own calligraphed quote.
I get it that how I could easily replace the fabric with any other fabric--just remove the black fabric and sew in the new. But if I calligraph on paper, how do I insert that??
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.