|Hi ... I'm normally over at the Kitchen Table forum, but thought I'd pop in here. I'm getting a new Cricut Expression and wondered if anybody has one, and would be interested in sharing ideas. I'm going to be focusing on card making, and have applied to join a couple of Yahoo groups for the Cricut, but figure I can't get too much help and inspiration, especially in the beginning.
Anybody interested in using the Paper Arts forum for discussions like this?
|I check here periodically but there's not a lot of activity. Have fun with your cricut. (I usually hang out at Garden Junk or Trash to Treasure) |
|Thanks, concretenprimroses. I lurk at both those sites, so I've seen you over there. I stockpile "stuff" to do the neat things I see there, and someday will have the fun of actually creating! |
In the meantime, I keep hoping this forum will pick up since I'm in a paper phase of mind.
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here