Tue, Dec 11, 07 at 20:16
|I need the instructions to do this.
You use 6 sheets of paper, 3 different patterns, fold them and insert them into each other to form a cube. I had the instructions, and I lost them, and I need to get some ornaments made SOON!
I would appreciate anyone's help.
Hope this is what you are looking for.
|Here is a video on how to make them at youtube.|
Here is a link that might be useful: 6 paper origami cube/box
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.