SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maryanntx

Here's my 2003 Christmas card (pic)

maryanntx
20 years ago

This is my 3rd year to design my Christmas card. I live in the small town in Texas where I was born and raised. Most of my cards go to old friends and family from here, so I try to do something with "our town" as the theme.

This year I took a picture of main street. Our only pharmacy is on the right and our only bank on the left. The old water tower is centered. We do have a new water tower, but this one has been here as long as I can remember. It was always the first thing we saw when we were coming home.

Jammer and I love to ride motorcycles, so I incorporated a bike into the card. And of course santa had to be in town too! LOL

{{!gwi}}
On the inside I printed a Christmas poem.

{{!gwi}}
And on the back I added the bike again.

{{!gwi}}
I printed front and back on glossy photo paper so that the colors are very vivid. The inside I printed on green paper and attached to the inside of the card.

I managed to print 9 or 10 and get them in the mail. then last night when I started to print some more....my printer died. So now, here I am ready to print and mail my cards, and don't want to blow the money for a new printer right before Christmas! I guess I will have to buy myself a printer for an early Christmas present.

And to all my friends here.....please consider this my Christmas card to you.......

Merry Christmas!!!!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Cabido Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
DC & Montgomery County's Best in Full Service, Custom Home Remodeling