|Anyone have the template? chery2|
|I think it is a measuring thing since cards are different sizes. If you bring up Carol Duval and search for that it will probably pop up. I know she has shown how to do it over the years.|
|Here's a site that has a box made of Christmas cards (or, of course, you could use other seasonal cards... Easter, St. Patrick's Day, Hallowe'en, etc.). |
There are other cute ways to recycle cards there, too.
I know I've seen a site somewhere that has a fancier box, but can't locate it right now. Maybe someone else will find it for you...
Here is a link that might be useful: RECYCLED GREETING CARDS
|that was such a nice site. I'm saving it.|
|These aren't free, but they're neat to look at anyway: |
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.