Return to the Paper Arts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another 2003 Christmas Card

Posted by lorraine303 (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 28, 03 at 15:06

Thankfully the cards got out on time though I'm just getting to post this now. I've had a blast working with the Outlines rubber stamps. I originally had a background paper picked out for these but it seemed too busy. Oh, and I did add additional jewels to the red medallion, I just ran out of them. Hope you enjoy!

Here is a link that might be useful: another 2003 card

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another 2003 Christmas Card

Very nice and unique. It would have been a fun card to receive.

o

I love it. Do you have the website for the outlines stamp? Is that the stamp used by that one lady (with an accent) that is sometimes on the Carol Duvall show? It is a great idea for next year's card.

o

Minnie, I'm not sure which lady it was, but there was someone on Carol's show that used an Outlines stamp as an ornament. I originally went looking for one of those and came back with a lot more than I originally planned to buy! I've included the website below, they have some great examples.

I made sets of 5 cards for my good friend and my daughters' three roommates as Christmas gifts (they're all different colors, not just the red, white and green) and they all say they don't want to use them, they want to frame them! I know that that's a compliment, but I told them to at least mail them to each other first!

Here is a link that might be useful: Outlines Stamps

o

Thanks, I bookmarked that website. I think it might have been the same lady.
I have friends who keep my cards on the mantle!!

o

Minnie....I think you mean the lady from the Canadian stamp company called Magenta......there are some similar ideas. Just went to Outlines website.....pretty cool Christmas trees. Also like the hearts, nice ideas for Valentine's day. Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paper Arts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here