Tue, Dec 24, 02 at 14:05
|Well, I don't think I'm going to be able to afford to subscribe right now. I just wanted to say that I've made alot of good friends. You've shared so much with me. I love this group & the people in it. I will still lurk if you don't mind. You've just given so much. I can't thank you enough! I just got my phone turned back on so I could write this today. Please have a merry blessed Christmas & stay safe. God bless you all! With love, Taunia Rose.|
|Blessings to you and we'll miss you.|
|Yes, we will miss you, Taunia....you've always been a wonderful help and inspiration to all on the forums :-) |
|Nice to know you will be lurking nearby, Taunia. I love looking at all the pretty cards you have made. |
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here