Wed, Dec 5, 07 at 12:57
|"What would you call the characters on page 12-13? I can't really make up my mind…I would say that it is inspired of Japanese drawings, but there's something more to it than simple manga… And it gives more of a ""pow"" with this mix of styles… I want to know! :$|
Here is a link that might be useful: Manga, Japanese
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.