Wed, Dec 11, 02 at 12:54
|I posted a pic in the gallery crafts & dec. of a sugar ornament I made recycling a Christmas card. Please take a look.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Dear Scene Sugar Ornie
|That was beautiful. We used to do that (but not with cards) using the old Legg's eggs. I don't think they are around any more. I loved the "snow" around the outside.|
|Taunia, do you really make the ornament with sugar? I remember seeing something about making sugar ornaments with styrofoam. Using cards inside is a great idea! I still haven't tried your faux snow recipe, but I have it on hand (somewhere!)|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.