|I posted a pic in the gallery crafts & dec. of a sugar ornament I made recycling a Christmas card. Please take a look.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Dear Scene Sugar Ornie
|That was beautiful. We used to do that (but not with cards) using the old Legg's eggs. I don't think they are around any more. I loved the "snow" around the outside.|
|Taunia, do you really make the ornament with sugar? I remember seeing something about making sugar ornaments with styrofoam. Using cards inside is a great idea! I still haven't tried your faux snow recipe, but I have it on hand (somewhere!)|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here