Tue, Dec 2, 03 at 12:10
|Has anyone started theirs yet? I have to do mine next week before it gets too late.|
|I've been trying to design my 2003 card, but nothing is "grabbing" me. I've come up with a couple of ideas, but I'm not real happy with them. Time is running out and I'm trying very hard. I've designed my cards the past 2 years and don't want to stop the tradition already! |
What type of card are you doing this year?
|I'm waiting for guests to come and go tomorrow. I have my our of town gift boxes ready to ship and then I'll decide. I saw a card on TV last year using a small wreath set in a circle cut on the front of a card. I might try it. I know what you men about breaking the tradition. I don't want to either.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here