|I am looking to find or locate someone who can do this for me. I want to have a picture of The Bridgekeeper, from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, transfered onto a sweatshirt for me. I will supply the sweatshirt and shipping charges and what the cost of the transfer is. I have no creative talent myself in this endeavor! I am a simple school bus driver that wants to greet my kids with the philosophical question emblazoned, WHAT is your quest?!
Please please email me at Badlivia@aol.com if you could. I don't have a computer myself but try to get on one every other day at least. I would be extremely grateful.
Sincerely, Kim Quinn
|Because the movies are protected by copyright, you might have more luck with a commercial site that sells Monty Python products (they'll have the necessary permissions). That is probably the only way to get a nice quality image. |
You can purchase special paper that will print iron-on transfers from an ink jet printer, but they won't be as sharp as what you'd get from a commerical printer (and that doesn't get around the copyright issue).
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here