Sat, Dec 14, 02 at 9:52
|I got very inspired last night and stayed up doing the embossing on my Christmas cards. Tonight I'll do the assembling. I only have about 15 to make besides the kid's cards.
I'm going in a different direction this year. Usually they are very cutesy.
|I wimped out a bought some $2.50 ones at Wally World last p.m. Maybe I'll "create" a few of my own. Maybe! :-D|
|Lia, I have a friend who buys them and then adds her own sparkle with glue sticks confetti's etc. They always look nice.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here