Return to the Paper Arts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cast paper using toilet paper??

Posted by Sue_Fish (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 28, 05 at 8:21

I saw a carol duval program about 1 month or so ago where they showed making molds with clay and then casting with toilet paper but I can not find the info..can anyone help me with the site or other info

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cast paper using toilet paper??

It might take a lot of searching but should be on here somewhere. Let us know if you find it.!!

that's an idea, I might use it in my Christmas cards next year. That would be a surprise!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Carol Duvall Show

o

I've used layers of 'kleenex' instead of the casting paper stuff and it worked well. Let us know if you find the link, Sue!

o

My friend and I are going to try it Wed. just from what we remember seeing on the show...will let you know..was super simple but not sure if we got all the info..still not found it on line...
We will try making our own molds also with sculpy and see how that works...

o

Did you try it, Sue? How'd it go? Any pictures to show us?

o

I was just browsing and saw your post. here is some info for you......
toilet paper tips

o

Thanks, nice directions and photo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paper Arts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here