|I found the Carol Duval site that shows how to make the 3-D stars out of foam trays. I think you could turn thm into snowflakes too if you could figure it out,.
this is a little video tht shows the cutting. You have to watch a little commercial first, It is pretty clever
Here is a link that might be useful: Carol Duvall Show
|Oh Minnie, thanks for sharing that link for Carol Duvall's show! I love those stars and now I've got plenty of time to get them done for next Christmas!! LOL |
I also found something to do with a few boxes of plain blue and silver Christmas balls that I've been moving around from one box to the other for too many years. They'll be perfect for the wreath! Thanks again for sharing :D
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here