|Maybe you all have seen this, but in case you haven't, here's a link to a cute children's handprint project. It could be a nice gift for a mom, grandmother, babysitter. I gave a framed one to my mother which had my 18-month old's print and picture.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Handprint craft project
|I love your project. I did something similar a few years back for my daughter. Check out their dirty hands.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Handprint Poem and Photo
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here