Mon, Nov 13, 06 at 23:33
|Hi, My sister has paper cut out snowflakes made by her mother-in-law out of regular computer/typewriter paper. She would like to somehow stiffen and preserve them. Any ideas? She does not want to laminate them because she doesn't want them to be solid and cover up all of the delicate open areas. Thanks in advance! Deb|
|There is a spray you can use. It is sold at craft stores.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.