Sat, Nov 24, 07 at 21:58
|Did any of you take advantage of Walmarts sale yesterday to buy the Cricut for $119?
They had the cartridges on sale too, for $40.
What a fun new toy!
|There has been a half hour commercial on my TV the last couple of days for this machine. Boy if I was really doing what I did 5 or 6 years ago in crafts I would buy one|
|Just came across your post. I wanted to say that I got the cricut at walmart for the $119, I also go tthe Christmas Cheer cartridge. I love it. For Christmas my husband and kids got me the tool kit, markers, extra mats and extra blades. |
|Recently my husband bought me the Cricut(Expression), plus 6 cartridges. The cartridges were on sale at Michael's for $40.00. It all came up to a little over $600.00. The very next day he want to Wal*Mart and found that he could have gotten the whole package for $100. less than at Michaels. We had already opened and used the package, so there was not reason to try to take it back. Just goes to show you that you must shop around.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.