|Did any of you take advantage of Walmarts sale yesterday to buy the Cricut for $119?
They had the cartridges on sale too, for $40.
What a fun new toy!
|There has been a half hour commercial on my TV the last couple of days for this machine. Boy if I was really doing what I did 5 or 6 years ago in crafts I would buy one|
|Just came across your post. I wanted to say that I got the cricut at walmart for the $119, I also go tthe Christmas Cheer cartridge. I love it. For Christmas my husband and kids got me the tool kit, markers, extra mats and extra blades. |
|Recently my husband bought me the Cricut(Expression), plus 6 cartridges. The cartridges were on sale at Michael's for $40.00. It all came up to a little over $600.00. The very next day he want to Wal*Mart and found that he could have gotten the whole package for $100. less than at Michaels. We had already opened and used the package, so there was not reason to try to take it back. Just goes to show you that you must shop around.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here