I want to involve my active toddler in some creative activities to keep him occupied through out the day. He is my only child so he has only me as his play-mate inside the house!
Do also tell me about ideas that really worked like magic with your kids!!
|Check out kiddley. |
They have a lot of really cute ideas for kids of various ages. (I don't even have kids and I steal some of their ideas)
Here is a link that might be useful: kiddley
|Thank you Craftfetish. It is a great site. I just couldn`t stop looking through once I started! |
Does anyone know of any other great websites to keep kids involved happily indoors throughout winter?
All ideas are welcome.
|There was a great project with tissue and poster board on Doodle Do. Check it out! If you wet the paper (blue tissue) and ball it up, unwrinkle it, lay it on the board, it creates an "ocean". Loads of fun. |
Also, my son absolutely love gluing things. He likes to use foam stamps brushed with glue and then using fine glitter and flour. We have tons of stamps and stamp blocks and he even made ornaments for his little toddler friends with his stamps and glue and decorative paper.
Here is a link that might be useful: Doodle Do
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here