I want to involve my active toddler in some creative activities to keep him occupied through out the day. He is my only child so he has only me as his play-mate inside the house!
Do also tell me about ideas that really worked like magic with your kids!!
|Check out kiddley. |
They have a lot of really cute ideas for kids of various ages. (I don't even have kids and I steal some of their ideas)
Here is a link that might be useful: kiddley
|Thank you Craftfetish. It is a great site. I just couldn`t stop looking through once I started! |
Does anyone know of any other great websites to keep kids involved happily indoors throughout winter?
All ideas are welcome.
|There was a great project with tissue and poster board on Doodle Do. Check it out! If you wet the paper (blue tissue) and ball it up, unwrinkle it, lay it on the board, it creates an "ocean". Loads of fun. |
Also, my son absolutely love gluing things. He likes to use foam stamps brushed with glue and then using fine glitter and flour. We have tons of stamps and stamp blocks and he even made ornaments for his little toddler friends with his stamps and glue and decorative paper.
Here is a link that might be useful: Doodle Do
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.