|I would like to know where decoupage classes are offered in the GTA..
|I'm sorry that no one has replied. I'm guessing that GTA is Greater Toronto? |
I'm not from Toronto, so I can't give you specific suggestions, but you might want to ask at your local craft store (Michaels, Hobby Lobby and the like often have craft classes). If they don't have one scheduled, if they know there is interest, they may be able to set one up.
That said, you probably don't need to go to a class. Decoupage is pretty easy - apply some modpodge (glue) with a paint brush to the back of your image and the thing you want to stick it to. Set the image down, smooth it out and modpodge over the whole thing.
Here is a link that might be useful: craftfetish blog
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.