|I'm new to this forum and not the best computer whiz, so please excuse dumb questions. I have a Dell all-in-one that scans, prints, and copies. I also have Adobe Photoshop 3.0. Can I make, w/o buying software, my own 12-month calendar w/ family photos like the local drug stores offer for $20? Can someone point me in the right direction? TIA, chery-va|
|Here is one approach, Chery. Take a look, and if you like it, you can download the software for free. |
Lots of other neat printer projects there, too!
Here is a link that might be useful: Project 55: Custom Calendars for 2005
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here