|. . . as whole sheets of photo paper with a sticky back? Or whole sheets of other kinds of prinable paper with a sticky back? Thanks, chery-va|
|Here's one source, Chery. If you have an office supply store nearby, just take a look, or ask. There are probably other brands available, too.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Epson Photo Quality Self Adhesive Sheets
|I found some Full Sheet Labels on Ebay at a great price!!! That's what I used on my Glass Block Lights!!|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here