Return to the Paper Arts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Is there such a thing. . .

Posted by chery2 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 24, 04 at 10:02

. . . as whole sheets of photo paper with a sticky back? Or whole sheets of other kinds of prinable paper with a sticky back? Thanks, chery-va

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Is there such a thing. . .

Here's one source, Chery. If you have an office supply store nearby, just take a look, or ask. There are probably other brands available, too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Epson Photo Quality Self Adhesive Sheets

RE: Is there such a thing. . .

I found some Full Sheet Labels on Ebay at a great price!!! That's what I used on my Glass Block Lights!!

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paper Arts Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here