Tue, Nov 6, 07 at 9:56
|I need to make up a half dozen name badges using the colors yellow and white with a daisy theme, but my printer has shot craps! Any ideas for something I could whip up quickly and inexpensively? TIA:)|
|If it not too late, check the scrapbooking dept, especailly at WalMart and/or Hobby Loby. I saw some daisys at one or the other, but it was during the fall. You could also check the artifical flower area. then get soem cardstock, punch a hole in one end and glue them on along with stickers. They would go on like a necklace instead of pinned on.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here