This is my first posting to this forum. I just bought a neat and very inexpensive device... it's a paper crimper!
Basically it's a set of ribbed rollers mounted in a plastic housing. You insert a piece of paper between the rollers and rotate a knob on the side to run it through and it comes out crimped ... the "crimps" are quite closely spaced, maybe 1/16 inch apart.
It's such a neat thing I couldn't resist, but now I'm wondering what I can do with it. Any ideas?
|Maybe you can get some ideas here.Paper Crimper Ideas|
|Wow!!! Thanks a million! |
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here