|I once saw a paper craft I want to try. The finished project in this case was a snowflake. The paper had been folded upon itself, but not creased. Slits were cut into the paper and the paper was pulled through the slits. It is some sort of cross between quilling and origami. Any idea what the name of this type of paper craft is?|
|Sounds interesting. I hope you find something on it.|
|Hey, Duck - good to see you again! I've been trying and trying to find something like you are talking about, but I just haven't. I can't even remember seeing anything like that - sounds very interesting!! |
Can you tell us a bit more...
Did you see the star being made in person at a craft sale or demonstration, or in a book, or on the Internet, or somewhere else?
|How about this one?|
Here is a link that might be useful: 3D Paper Snowflakes
|Or could this be it? LOL|
Here is a link that might be useful: Finnish Stars
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.