Return to the Paper Arts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need something to tuck in....

Posted by Mary_Ann_MD (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 25, 04 at 1:28

Hi,
I am looking for something to make that I can tuck in with my Christmas cards. Please no bookmarks, I've done that before. I need something different. Mabye some kind of paper ornament etc. It has to be easy because I will need to make about 75 of them. TIA for any ideas.
Mary_Ann_MD

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need something to tuck in....

You can buy sheet magnet material (8-1/2" x 11") that can be used in computer printers. Make little motto signs on the magnetic stuff, then cut them into separate signs. You can probably get 15 from one sheet if you make them about 2-1/2" wide by 2" tall.

Or you can buy magnetic stuff already cut into business card size, ready to stick to the back of a business card. Just use a business-card layout to make your motto signs on cardstock, cut out, and stick to the magnets.

The sheet-magnet stuff is much thinner than the business-card magnets, so is lighter in weight. The heavier ones may cost you more in postage.

o
RE: Need something to tuck in....

I saw magnetic Christmas lights that you put on the outside of your car in a catalog the other day. Pretty cute. They looked to be about 3 inches tall. real cute. Could also go on the fridge.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paper Arts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here