Thu, Oct 9, 03 at 21:06
|This site is fizzling! But why? Paper arts is HUGE right now... where is eveyone? Does someone know something I don"t know? The folks on this site have been so helpful to me, I hate to lose contact with such talented people. What can we all do to get it crankin' again?|
|I agree and BOY, do we miss Taunia and Lia or what? they were so inspirational and giving with their ideas. I still wonder where they went and why.|
|I'm here. Thanks for asking. Hugs, Taunia.|
|Hello! I *have* been away a long time (thanks gramcraft!) but I'm hardly doing any paper crafts these days. :-( My stash of things actually make me crazy 'cause I cannot seem to get them into a sensible, organized storage system. Out of sight, out of mind, you know... In fact, I've been in a kind of creative slump for a while. Would love to get re-inspired in the new year. |
Happy holidays, all!
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here