|and you might want to make your own greeting cards.
Here's a tip if you want to gussy up plain envelopes... line them with gold foil. And a really yummy way to get lots of gold foil - for free, sort of - is to eat the large size of Hershey SemiSweet Chocolate bars and save the gold foil wrapper.
I made this autumn card this week for my Mom using metallic maple leaf sequin-type punchies (confetti). I glued a piece of the Hershey wrapper inside the envelope to coordinate with the gold leaves on the tree... looks pretty classy for free, doesn't it!
Here is a link that might be useful: Hershey Bar Gold Foil Envelope Lining
MORE ON GARDENWEB...
|Your cards and envelopes are always so extrodinary. Thank you so much for sharing them.What a perfect excuse for buying Hershey's Semi-sweet bars, they are my favorite. |
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here