|and you might want to make your own greeting cards.
Here's a tip if you want to gussy up plain envelopes... line them with gold foil. And a really yummy way to get lots of gold foil - for free, sort of - is to eat the large size of Hershey SemiSweet Chocolate bars and save the gold foil wrapper.
I made this autumn card this week for my Mom using metallic maple leaf sequin-type punchies (confetti). I glued a piece of the Hershey wrapper inside the envelope to coordinate with the gold leaves on the tree... looks pretty classy for free, doesn't it!
Here is a link that might be useful: Hershey Bar Gold Foil Envelope Lining
|Your cards and envelopes are always so extrodinary. Thank you so much for sharing them.What a perfect excuse for buying Hershey's Semi-sweet bars, they are my favorite. |
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.