|I just want to do something different. This is for a fund raiser event and want something really special and unique.
so.....anyone have(or have you seen) a pattern or idea to make an actual BLACK TIE for the invite????? Just wondering if something along the lines of origami or a folded card....
ANY help would be VERY much appreciated!
|Julie - I suggest you take a look at the site below and then visit your public or college library and try to borrow some of these books. They are wonderful sources of ideas, all by professional graphics designers. I have spent literally days perusing "1,000 Designer Greetings." If your library doesn't have these books, ask to borrow them via Interlibrary Loan. (That is what I had to do.)|
Here is a link that might be useful: Rockport Publishers - Graphic Design Books
|thanks....I will check some out!! |
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here