|I just want to do something different. This is for a fund raiser event and want something really special and unique.
so.....anyone have(or have you seen) a pattern or idea to make an actual BLACK TIE for the invite????? Just wondering if something along the lines of origami or a folded card....
ANY help would be VERY much appreciated!
|Julie - I suggest you take a look at the site below and then visit your public or college library and try to borrow some of these books. They are wonderful sources of ideas, all by professional graphics designers. I have spent literally days perusing "1,000 Designer Greetings." If your library doesn't have these books, ask to borrow them via Interlibrary Loan. (That is what I had to do.)|
Here is a link that might be useful: Rockport Publishers - Graphic Design Books
|thanks....I will check some out!! |
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.