Sun, Oct 12, 03 at 13:09
|My DH has saved just about every ticket from every concert he ever went to. These are mostly from the 70's & 80's but some 90's also. The tickets are from The Who, Rolling Stones, Queen, Fleetwood Mac, Jefferson Starship, etc...
I'm thinking we could place them under glass & frame them & hang on the wall of the basement rec room we are remodeling. Any ideas on how to do this?
|Don't remember what show it was on, but I saw someone make a really cool coffee table by putting things like that in a shadowbox kind of table with a glass cover. They added other memorobelia & trinkets.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.