Sun, Oct 12, 03 at 13:09
|My DH has saved just about every ticket from every concert he ever went to. These are mostly from the 70's & 80's but some 90's also. The tickets are from The Who, Rolling Stones, Queen, Fleetwood Mac, Jefferson Starship, etc...
I'm thinking we could place them under glass & frame them & hang on the wall of the basement rec room we are remodeling. Any ideas on how to do this?
|Don't remember what show it was on, but I saw someone make a really cool coffee table by putting things like that in a shadowbox kind of table with a glass cover. They added other memorobelia & trinkets.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here