|Help!! I need a real sappy birthday saying for a card that I am making for a friend's mother. She is 90 & is giving the card to her 92 year old sister. They came over on the "boat" from Italy together 80 years ago & have remained the best of friends. They do not live close to each other, but talk often on the phone. I can't even think of a site that would be of help. My creative juices are just not flowing. Help! TIA.|
|Hope you found something in time or still have some time left. What a sweet story! |
I don't know about sappy, but one of my favorite sayings is this:
"God grant me the Senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference."
|In my collection of poems, this is the sappiest I could find..... |
I had a heart one warm and true,
If I get to heaven and you're not there,
So, I'll turn in my angel's wings,
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.