Mon, Sep 9, 13 at 21:17
|I seen a tutorial on Youtube for explosion box invitations for my daughters Sweet 16. They say to use cardstock paper but I want to make sure the boxes wont be flimsy. Anyone have a suggestion on paper weight and/or paper type. Too Id like to know of a good supplier on the web im trying to keep cost down I need to make 75 boxes Thanks!|
|Explosion box invitations are really cute. |
I think a paper weight of 220gsm or higher would be up for the task. Maybe papermart.com can provide you with what you need. I get a lot of my boxes from them.
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here