Mon, Sep 1, 03 at 20:06
|Just thought I'd share an oldie but goodie: Not reinventing the wheel, but a lot of fun & free!!!!!!!! Go to your local wallpaper store & ask them to save their old books for you. Make envelopes out of them. Not great for the real textured stuff if you want to mail them. (The stamps that have the adhesive backs stick to almost anything.) They have kids prints that look great attached to a Birthday present. Use a Sharpie marker or a Krylon pen & you're good to go! Tip: pay attention to the placement-take an envelope apart to use as a template & see how much fun you can have moving it around a piece of wallpaper. The Zig adhesive pens do the job keeping them together.|
|Great idea! If you make a clear envelope template it makes it even easier to get just the right pattern placement.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.