Mon, Sep 1, 03 at 20:06
|Just thought I'd share an oldie but goodie: Not reinventing the wheel, but a lot of fun & free!!!!!!!! Go to your local wallpaper store & ask them to save their old books for you. Make envelopes out of them. Not great for the real textured stuff if you want to mail them. (The stamps that have the adhesive backs stick to almost anything.) They have kids prints that look great attached to a Birthday present. Use a Sharpie marker or a Krylon pen & you're good to go! Tip: pay attention to the placement-take an envelope apart to use as a template & see how much fun you can have moving it around a piece of wallpaper. The Zig adhesive pens do the job keeping them together.|
|Great idea! If you make a clear envelope template it makes it even easier to get just the right pattern placement.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here